PPC Management Packages
The AdWords platform enables businesses to create ads that appear on Google’s search engine and other Google properties. It is a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. It’s essentially a way of buying visits to your site rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Pay Per Click Campaign
To attract more traffic and hence more conversions, here are the following things we will be doing. We offer a multi–featured Pay–Per–Click Campaign management program, keeping in mind the five most important requisites of a successful PPC Campaign:
- Identifying relevant keywords that have high search volume and less competition.
- Targeting quality traffic.
- Improving campaign/s Click–Through–Rate(CTR).
- Using optimum bid value to achieve maximum traffic within the budget.
- Suggesting changes to improve the website’s convertibility.
The whole project will be divided into 8 phases:
1. Business Goals
2. Research based on the Target Audience and competitor website
3. Detailed Keyword research
4. Creation of Ad–copies
5. Landing PageDevelopment
7. Bid Management
8. Here are a few on–going steps we would be following in our daily routine:
How we can help you with the Adwords campaign
What do you need help with?
Our marketing agency built its reputation on delivering results and setting realistic expectations. Send us a message and tell us how we can tailor our service to fit your needs.
Get A Free Website Analysis Now
Enter in your domain and see what areas you can improve your website.